Necro

Monday, April 16, 2007

[ HTML Tip] Background Music

If you want to use background music, You use 'HTML'.
It's easy.
Let's do it!

Frist, you must know HTML language.
If you want to music, you can writing.






Second, you must know music address.
You find some internet site or blog. And you have to upload some internet space.

Do you understand that?
Ok!

I show an example to you.
Now, I upload 'Likin Park'music in my blog.
song's name is 'In The End'.
I found that song to some person's blog.
But I don't know that song's address.
And, I saw the 'Source' of blog.
Source is construction of blog.
That song's address is
http://mfiles.naver.net/67b150899dcdab1d3356/data22/2007/4/10/213/in_the_end.wma .
And I use HTML language.



It's all.
How is it?
Maybe.. It is easy.
Ok! Try it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shengrong said...

Hi, Eric. Clear explanation of html with a good example. I think I get the idea. But it seems, as you said, the google blogger can not recognize some of the html, so the example you used doesn't work on this blog. It's a pitty. Do you have any way to solve this problem?

By the way, can I add a video clip, say, from youtube to the blog? How can I do this?

Thanks in advance,

April 23, 2007 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Necro said...

Youtube.. It's good idea.
I'll try it.
But google blogger is never impossive to use HTML.
It is just hard.
I think google blogger is uncomfortable about using it, for example menu, html..etc.

April 26, 2007 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger Shengrong said...

Eric, I figured out why the above background music isn't work. --- Because the link is dead now. So if you use another link (which works), the blogger.com may pick it up.

April 30, 2007 at 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

November 12, 2008 at 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home